After Summer Vegetable Workshop
Summer is over, it is the perfect time to start growing vegetables! Come and learn which vegetables to grow in planters from October to January. Regular ticket 1000$ Concrete Garden previous workshop participant 900$ Get 150 $ discount if you sign up with a friend!
Time & Location
2019年9月28日 下午3:00 – 下午6:00
URBN culture, No. 252, Section 2, Keelung Rd, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
About the event
Let's celebrate the end of the summer with some vegetables!
Autumn is indeed a wonderful season for veggies as the temperature is cooling down but is still warm enough to grow garden super stars like tomatoes and eggplants as well as less famous yet super yummi vegetables.
During this wokshop you will learn:
- Which vegetables to grow from October to January
- How to grow vegetables in planters
- What is a healthy soil and how to provide the best one for your plants
- What other uses plants can have for your garden beside becoming delicious food
And of course by the end of the workshop, you will get:
- a catalogue of 30 veggies to grow with their names in Chinese, English and Pinyin + how to grow them
- baby veggies that you will choose by yourself
Come learn and have fun at URBN Culture!
Regular ticket 1000$
Concrete Garden previous workshop participant 900$
Get 150 $ discount if you sign up with a friend!